I'm a well-balanced Libra...kind, caring, funny, Quaker attender, creative, musical, and ready for a new paradigm. I'm a semi-vegetarian doing my best at tramping as lightly as possible on this precious earth of ours.
I'm really into my kids (13 and 18). I enjoy strumming my 6-string, NPR, reading The Nation and Molly Ivans, taking a long and strenuous (or not so strenuous) bicycle ride, tennis, dancing, travel (on the road less traveled), walking my two dogs, and meeting new people. I'm a bit of a computer nerd too. I'm working with a small, local organization, Citizens for Peace, to bring an end to this insane war in Iraq.
Some favorite quotes...
- "live simply so that others may simply live" - ?
- "if you think the system is working, ask someone who isn't" - ?
- "other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?" - ?
- "to save our rivers, we must first save our mountains" - ?
- "...and if your eye gets poked out in this life, will it be waiting up in heaven with your wife?" - Crash Test Dummies
- "everybody in the laundramat is equal" - the Roches